If you are interested in enrolling your child for ABA services, please complete the new intake questionnaire form below. Please send completed form AND a copy of the front and back of your insurance card to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Fax to 855-270-9531
Behavior Bee, LLC is currently and in-network provider for Optum/UBH, Tricare, MHN (Managed Health Net) and Cigna. Please reach out to me at email@example.com if you would like to discuss potential out-of-network contracts.
I understand that the process to getting treatment and starting ABA services can be long and daunting! From the initial diagnosis, to finding a provider, it can seem like an uphill battle. Every minute is precious which is why it is my goal to get services up and going within 30 days. Scheduling conflicts and missing required documents can delay this time frame, however I promise to work with you and your family to make this process as smooth as possible.
- Verification of ABA eligibility through insurance
- Completion of New Intake questionnaire form
- Authorization for initial intake from insurance (7-10 days from request)
- Initial intake meeting to gather more information and meet the family
- Prepare Initial Report (5-7 days to complete)
- Submit report and all necessary information to the insurance
- Get authorization to start services from insurance (7-10 days from request)
- Start ABA !